New month, new friends!
It’s my understanding that this award is dedicated to new blogger friends so I’m very excited to be a part of this chain of appreciation!
For me, meeting you guys and getting your wonderful comments is the most important part of blogging and gives meaning to creating content for Myselfwise.
Appreciating my new friend and amazing person who nominated me for the Liebster Award, I present to you...
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
1. What are your goals for February?
This month my ultimate goal is to do something to increase the actual subscriptions on my blog.So far I have created a super personality quiz (which I really enjoyed making btw) which you get if you subscribe here or on my subscription page.
I also want to crush my first ever guest post on Bianca’s lovely blog Possitive Castle which is scheduled for the 26th of February!
2. What’s your favourite book?
Hands down Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I love all of them but this takes the crown! And since we are all Harry Potterheads at heart, what’s your favorite out of the series?
3. Who inspires you the most in your day to day life?
I know that this is going to sound a bit weird but I get most of my inspiration for work and business from my boss lady and my employer in my 9-5 job whom I admire immensely. I dream of being as successful as her in the future, which is not something that comes easy in my profession.
4. If you could be any person in the world for a day, who would it be?
This is tricky but what comes first to mind is that I would like to live a day in the life of a famous film actress like Scarlett Johansson or Rachel McAdams!
5. What’s your favourite food to binge on?
It’s a close tie between pizza and my local fast food delicacy greek soulvaki! They’re both fingerlicking good!
6. If you could take part in any reality TV show, which would it be?
I don’t watch reality TV shows but I guess in Masterchef.I’d say Survivor but I like to play it safe!
7. Would you rather have to fight off one horse-sized duck or 20 duck sized horses?
One horse-sized duck! I ain’t afraid of ducks and I can handle a big animal as long as it’s friendly.
I think those were all of her questions. Now it’s my turn:
My questions are:
- What’s your favorite drink?
- Are you a fan of salty or sweet things?
- What’s your most frequently said word or phrase?
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- What’s the one thing about blogging that motivates you the most?
- What’s your dream destination to travel?
- Write about a weird dream you had recently
- Have you invested some money into your blog yet?
- What’s your ideal weekend like?
- Do you plan summer vacations early?
If you made it this far, you may like to read my post for The Versatile Blogger Award nomination, again by the lovely Francesca.
If you like my blog in general and would like to support me, please subscribe and share this post.