Hello to all my pretty minds out there!
For those who have stumbled by accident on this post and have never heard my tagline before, this intro may have been a little weird for you but let me give you a warm welcome to Myselfwise community!
My name is Maria, I officially launched my blog exactly one month ago, on the 26th December 2017 in hopes to help you improve your outlook on life, get a fresh perspective and speak that pretty mind of yours!
Coming into the blogger community I didn’t know what to expect and I certainly didn’t expect to be a part of a blogger tag so soon. I was super excited when I saw this nomination on my Twitter notifications because it meant that interacting & mingling with other bloggers wouldn’t be as hard as I initially thought.
So I want to give special thanks and virtual hugs to the lovely
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I wanted to start something that would bring back my creative side and help me boost my confidence. As it turns out, creating a website from scratch allowed me to express my creative side while staying true to my inner geek.
Myselfwise is my dream of creating a possitive platform for people to talk all about relationships,self-confidence and things that they enjoy!When I communicate with others on my blog, I feel like my most confident self!
2. What kind of blogs do you like to read for yourself?
I especially enjoy lifestyle and travelling blogs, as I find them very inspiring. I am all for reading about feelings and experiences written by someone’s unique voice, the quirkier the better!
3. What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
My biggest desire is for my blog to be a place for people to lay down their feelings, share their personal stories and get feedback from people who care. Basically, I care about giving advice and helping people ever so slightly and I strongly believe that I’m not the only one. I have a dedicated page for this (my favorite page on my blog so far!) if anyone wants to have a look here.
4. What do you like doing in your spare time?
I am slightly obsessed with Youtube and watching a million series all at once! I’ve been like that for ages!
I also spend a lot of time on Houzz which is my favorite mobile app for interior design and I use it kind of like Pinterest to save albums of my favorite inspirational pictures and articles. I usually do it before I go to bed at night and it helps me relax and dream about decorating my own home in the near future.
5. If you don’t blog full-time, how do you fill the rest of your day?
I work full-time as a software consultant for a computer solutions company and I love it! I get to learn a lot of things technology and business related and work on big projects along with very experienced people on a daily basis.
6. What have you enjoyed about blogging so far?
Definitely designing my blog’s layout and feel has been a very enjoyable experience but it doesn’t compare to the feeling of freedom of expression I get creating my actual content!
7. What are your goals for 2018?
I have a special post on New Beginnings where I got into detail for my goals of 2018 and you can read it here.
In short, I want to keep up with blogging while working full-time and save up enough money to move in with my boyfriend.
8. What do you find intimidating being new to blogging?
As a new blogger, having to promote my content constantly on social media to get some views is both intimidating and frustrating sometimes for me. I especially get intimidated by group rules like those on Facebook groups – I’ve been a member of a FB group for a while and still haven’t posted any of my links there in fear of getting kicked out.
9. Where would you like to see your blog in a years time?
I’d like to have some subscribers and a steady group of people following and engaging on this platform, sharing stories and feelings. I’d also go as far as to wish for being able to earn some extra money from my blog, even if I have no idea how yet.
10. Are you more of a negative or positive person? Glass half full or half empty…
Mmm that’s tricky…I guess I’m more of a positive person and I tend to believe that everything is going to work out for good in the end – I just have to make sure of it, I don’t like to play with my chances and risk getting hurt…
11. Favourite film, TV show and song?
Old time favorites: All Harry Potter films, Supernatural & NCIS series and for song I’d have to say “Here without you” & “Landing in London” from Three Doors Down.
My questions to you are:
- How did you get started with blogging?
- How did you decide on what topic(s) you should be writing about?
- What is the best blogging tip you were given so far?
- What is your biggest struggle of content creation?
- What’s your favorite way of engaging with people on your blog?
- Have you got a blog promotion plan/schedule on social media?
- What’s your ultimate blogging goal for 2018?
- How open are you to discussing your feelings and relationships online?
- What’s your biggest self-confidence issue?
- What’s your definition of happiness?
- What’s your favorite daily habit?
Write a new blog post with The Sunshine Blogger Award image and tag your nominated new bloggers!
Answer the questions posed to you and list 11 new ones for your nominees to answer.
Let’s get to know each other a little more and make some new blogger friends!
Lots of love,