I’m especially excited for this tag because it seems a little random and quirky and it has only two easy rules to follow:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
- I used to get the same nightmare over and over for years when I was a kid. We were living on the top of a five story apartment building and we had to get up some stairs from where the elevator stopped to get to our apartment. In my dream every time I was being chased by a psycho running up the stairs and I never had enough time to unlock and get in and he always ended up catching me.
- I was collecting post stamps from different countries when I was little and I have a huge collection from all over the world.
- I am freakishly good at drawing, especially with a pencil and when I was about 14 years old my art teacher suggested to my mother that she send an application to get me into our national art school. Of course she didn’t and I ended up in computer science instead. No hard feelings though.
- I have had an actual surgery twice and despite that, I am not afraid of doctors or hospitals. I think that’s pretty cool and I am proud of myself for that. No illness will kill me or my spirits, ever!
- I can be extremely sensitive sometimes and I get emotional with the simplest of things like looking inside my dog’s eyes. I know I’m weird like that but when I feel extreme love for someone, my eyes start to water like crazy! He is a Maltez named Tony by the way!Here’s a picture of him!
6. I seriously considered making a youtube channel for some time before I decided that blogging is a much better fit for my shy personality.
7. I adore learning foreign languages and I regret not having enough time dedicated to that in my life. I know a little bit of spanish but I am totally out of practice.
That’s it for this tag. I look forward to reading your posts! If you missed it take a look at my other Liebster Award post here.
I am planning of writing a relationships post tomorrow so stay tuned for that!